scikit-cuda provides Python interfaces to many of the functions in the CUDA device/runtime, CUBLAS, CUFFT, and CUSOLVER libraries distributed as part of NVIDIA’s CUDA Programming Toolkit, as well as interfaces to select functions in the free and standard versions of the CULA Dense Toolkit. Both low-level wrapper functions similar to their C counterparts and high-level functions comparable to those in NumPy and Scipy are provided.
Python wrappers for cuDNN by Hannes Bretschneider are available here.
- Authors & Acknowledgments
- Change Log
- Release 0.5.2 (under development)
- Release 0.5.1 - (October 30, 2015)
- Release 0.5.0 - (July 14, 2015)
- Release 0.042 - (March 10, 2013)
- Release 0.041 - (May 22, 2011)
- Release 0.04 - (May 11, 2011)
- Release 0.03 - (November 22, 2010)
- Release 0.02 - (September 21, 2010)
- Release 0.01 - (September 17, 2010)