add_matvec(x_gpu, a_gpu, axis=None, out=None, stream=None)[source]¶
Adds a vector to each column/row of the matrix.
The numpy broadcasting rules apply so this would yield the same result as x_gpu.get() + a_gpu.get() in host-code.
- x_gpu (pycuda.gpuarray.GPUArray) – Matrix to which to add the vector.
- a_gpu (pycuda.gpuarray.GPUArray) – Vector to add to x_gpu.
- axis (int (optional)) – The axis onto which the vector is added. By default this is determined automatically by using the first axis with the correct dimensionality.
- out (pycuda.gpuarray.GPUArray (optional)) – Optional destination matrix.
- stream (pycuda.driver.Stream (optional)) – Optional Stream in which to perform this calculation.
out – Result of x_gpu + a_gpu